You can easily connect to the 4b42 Internet Exchange Point in just a few steps. On this page we will show you the necessary steps and requirements.
There are two ways to connect to the 4IXP. Physically at one of the presence points or via tunnel on top of your Internet connection.
- 1. Check and decide on a connection type. Further information can be found in our price list.
- 2. Create a free user account.
- 3. Confirm your Account and update your ASN Details.
- 4. Add a new Peer to get an IPv6 and optional an IPv4 Address from our Peering Network.
- 5. Create a tunnel if you are not already locally at one of our points of presence.
- 6. Add your Prefixes you want to export to other Peers.
- 7. Configure your BGP Sessions to the Route Server and optional to other Peers.